11 Practical Tips To Choose The Right Amethyst Geode Cave
Amethyst geode cave is a popular Feng Shui enhancer in Asian Chinese countries. Many enthusiasts typically use it to create and gather positive energy vibes in the house. Most amethyst caves in the commercial market today originate from Brazil and Uruguay.
Amethyst comes in various forms, for example, sphere, cathedral (most people refer to it as a geode cave), slice, cluster or crystal points. In this article, we will be covering information mainly on the amethyst geode cave.
How To Use Amethyst Geode Cave For Good Feng Shui?
1. Many practitioners use the amethyst geode cave to activate the energy of auspicious flying star #8 (prosperity star) to bring good luck and fortune to the household.
2. You can position it behind your sitting position at home or office to symbolize a mountain that brings protection and good support from benefactors.
3. Position this cave in the Northeast sector of your house to boost scholastic luck.
4. Display it in the living room to attract good luck, but avoid placing the cave in the bedroom. Again, it is because the overwhelming energy might affect sleep quality.
If you want to place amethyst in the bedroom, it is best to use a smaller version of the amethyst slice instead.
5. You can also use an amethyst cave to cleanse other crystals. Place the crystals inside the cave whenever not in use to recharge them for subsequent use.
If you are planning to get one for your house or office, it is good to know the selection criteria to pick the best one. Fundamentally, the valuation of the amethyst geode cave depends on the following selection principles.
How to Choose The Amethyst Geode Cave Correctly?
6. Color does matter – Bring a torch light and shine it on the crystal to check for clarity. The depth of the colour tone affects the grading, meaning that the deeper the colour, the better quality it is.
7. Check the depth of the cavity inside the Amethyst geode. The deeper the space, the better the capability to accumulate good qi.
8. Choose the shape based on Feng Shui 5 elements. You can place it in specific sectors of the house for lacking or enhancing purposes. You can also choose the shape using your own personal Bazi element.
Different shapes represent specific elements:
- Fire element: Triangular, pointed top
- Earth element: Rectangular or squarish
- Metal element: Round or sphere
- Wood element: Towering, tall and straight
- Water element: Irregular and unfixed shape
9. Weight and size also determine the value of the amethyst geode. In the commercial market, the seller determines the price by weight.
10. Check for impurity because you will find a variety of minerals (citrine or calcite) have developed inside the cavity. You are in good luck if you find one embedded with citrine quartz. This unique cave design can help boost and magnify the wealth luck of the owner.
11. It should feel cold when you touch it.
Most importantly, you must love it. You should also believe in your intuition and feel when choosing the amethyst geode cave.