6 Red Flags and Signs That Show That Your House Has Bad Feng Shui
Feng Shui is about the flow and movement of Chi within a living or working space. Its key principle is to strike a balance and create harmonious environments to benefit the occupants. Even if you don’t believe in Feng Shui, it still exists. If you practice it consciously, you might reap the greatest benefits out of it.
Have you ever heard of some of your friends who are leading their life without many dramatic events, but things went south suddenly. Some occurrences might hint to us that the house has bad Feng Shui and typically happens after moving into a new house. Things change for the worse and some of them are as mentioned:
1. Unexpected decline of health condition or frequent illness
The occupants have always been in the pink of health, but one of the household members suffers from serious illness suddenly. Some causes for the happening might be because of bad Feng Shui in the house, which are as mentioned:
2. Love relationship in a messPeople face problems with their love relationship if there is a problem with Feng Shui in the house, especially in the bedroom. A married couple might have more conflicts and some even have third parties interference. All these issues might lead to separation or even divorce. The most common cause of the third party is the layout of the room that has another room within the same space. For the singles, they always seem to attract the wrong parties into their life.
3. Non-stop accidentsOnetime off accident might be a coincidence, twice might be bad luck but if you encountered it over 3 times, it is a clear sign that something is off. Remember to look into it before something serious happens.
4. Poor Sleep QualityAre you facing a problem sleeping even after a busy and tiring day? It should be normal if we can sleep well to rejuvenate and recharge our energy unless you have an existing illness of insomnia. You might look at the location of your bed and check if it is in the correct position.
5. Financial difficulties
You have a job with a stable income with the promotion in the pipeline and you will never think of losing a job. But suddenly, you have been retrenched because of a company restructuring. The strange thing is that you are the only victim being affected.
This might show that your wealth sector of the house has been negatively affected by the bad Feng Shui.
6. Frequent Disagreement and Argument
Tension builds up easily even over the most trivial thing and there are non-stop quarrels in the house.
There are a few factors you might look into:
- Look into the center of the house that represents the heart and see if the kitchen is located there or any large exposed beam.
- See if there is any room, especially the bedroom that is facing the stove directly
- The main gate and door open in the opposite direction symbolized disagreement and conflict of ideas.
In conclusion, do not always push the blame to the bad Feng Shui because it also depends on the individual to transform for the good. For example, if you have not taken care of your health for years and contracted a serious illness, who is to blame for it? If your spouse and you are already not happy with each other since the start, do you still blame Feng Shui?
If you are facing any of these situations out of the blue, you might consider engage a Feng Shui professional for a detailed audit to determine the source of the problem.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
If you have a small bedroom but like to inject good energy into the space, follow these Feng Shui tips for the pint sized bedroom
Who has a fireplace at home and is wondering how it can influence the Feng Shui? Uncover the answer in this article.
Beside applying good Feng Shui on your main door, take care of your windows too because it affect your wealth luck. Find out now!
Many Feng Shui experts love to use the command position as the fundamental for a house to enjoy good energy, do you know where is it?