8 Things You Should Know To Safeguard Your Rice Urn in Feng Shui Way
In Chinese tradition, rice has always been a symbolic representation of wealth and good health in a home. Therefore, you need to take extra precautions to guard this symbol of wealth by choosing a suitable rice urn.
Nowadays, you can find various containers used for rice grain storage purposes. But do you know the guidelines to get a suitable rice urn for good Feng Shui?
1. Choose the Correct Material Used
Regardless of the pattern or design of the urn, choose those rice urns made of porcelain or ceramic which can tap into the Earth element.
Avoid using plastic that belongs to the fire element. It symbolizes burning your wealth treasury. Remember to remove the plastic bag and pour the rice into the urn directly instead of putting everything inside the container.
2. Have a Lid and Keep it OnSince rice represents our wealth, we should get a rice urn with a lid. It symbolizes hiding our money from intruders or robbery. It also helps to keep pests and moisture away, so always remember to keep the urn’s lid cover on unless you are using it.
3. Always Have The Habit of Keeping The Rice Urn FilledIt is deemed as an inauspicious sign to leave your rice container empty. That means you are running out of wealth and luck and showing signs of poverty. So instead, keep it filled that symbolizes abundance and prosperity.
4. Proper Maintenance and Replace Spoilt OnesIf your rice urn has large cracks or holes, change to a new one. You also don’t want leakage in your wealth.
5. Correct Placement Does Matter
Like the fridge, the rice urn also represents the treasure chest of the household. Therefore, it should be best to avoid placement exposed to the outside world.
For example, if you can see the rice urn from the outside of your kitchen, it symbolizes the leakage of wealth. Therefore, it is best to store it in a closed cabinet that provides convenience for you to access every day.
Above illustrated a porceleain rice urn with a lid on and decorate with auspicious wording
6. Decorate With an Auspicious Symbol or WordingsAlways buy rice urns engraved with auspicious symbols or decorative images with a positive meaning. Some examples are double happiness, bountiful harvest, and more.
7. Enhance it with Chinese CoinSome Feng Shui masters will advise placing a red packet filled with real money or three emperor coin at the inner bottom of the urn. You can try it!
8. Keep it Spick and SpanAlways keep the surroundings where you keep them clean and decluttered. I hope you learn something to create good Feng Shui for your rice urn.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
7 Essential Feng Shui Air Conditioner Tips Before Installing
In this modern day, most household will have air conditioners installed, so we must also take care of the air con feng shui too
9 Practical Feng Shui Bookshelf Tips For Inspiration
Get started with Feng Shui bookshelf tips by removing clutter, cleaning the shelves, assessing the books owned and placing in the right place
8 Easy Living Room Feng Shui Tips To Attain Good Energy
Feng Shui is about proper furniture placement with these living room Feng Shui that will encourage good qi energy flow in your home.
6 Shoe Cabinet Feng Shui Tips To Welcome Positive Energy
Do you know the shoe cabinet feng shui tips that help you to choose the type that you need and also the correct placement of this furniture?
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art