ZZ Plant Feng Shui – Everything You Need to Know To Bring Good Luck
Feng shui is the ancient art of placement and understanding what’s in your surroundings. Some experts believe that placing plants in a room can affect energy and health, so it’s important to know what you want from your home or office.
When it comes to plants, the ZZ plant is an excellent choice to bring positive energy because of its dense shape and dark green leaves. The ZZ plant, also known as Zamioculcas Zamiifolia, is one of the most famous Feng Shui money plants.
What Are The Benefits of Choosing a ZZ Plant?
ZZ plants have been around for a long time and used in households and offices for decades. Choosing a ZZ plant has numerous benefits, including better air quality, lower electricity bills, reduced stress levels, and reduced carbon footprint. But, there is far more than that.
1. Use As Money Magnet
Although this plant is not known for its beauty, it is often referred to as the money plant because it attracts money luck and good fortune.
Therefore, it is also known as the lucky plant. It has big succulent leaves that resemble coins, similar to the jade plant. The Chinese believed it would bring wealth and prosperity.
2. Easy Maintenance
ZZ Plant is one of the most well-loved indoor plants. It’s a succulent evergreen plant that can survive with the least possible care and maintenance. Moreover, it can grow on a windowsill and for those with little or no space, you can plant it in pots.
This simplicity of maintenance makes it a perfect plant for beginners and busy office workers. It is because dead or withered plants are not acceptable in Feng Shui.
3. Longevity and Resiliency
ZZ Plant can thrive in various conditions, including low light and less water, so it is suitable for indoor use. Given this attribute, it also symbolizes resiliency and long life.
4. Bringing Status To The Next Level
Its upwards leaves symbolize growth and advancement, which is considered auspicious. The ZZ plant represents the idea of breaking past barriers and achieving success in life. People have used it as a positive symbol for many years now. You can often see this lucky symbol in the company’s logo or advertisement.
Where Should I Place the ZZ plant for Good Feng Shui?
– If there is an external Sha/bad energy or “poison arrow” like a sharp wall corner pointing to your house, you can place a ZZ plant at the main door and leverage it on its tall height to block it.
– If your main door is facing directly toward a long corridor, you can place a few of them staggered along the path to regulate the gushing energy.
– You can choose to place all good luck plants in the living room, but it must also be proportional to the room size. Don’t use large and tall plants in a small space
– Do not put a tall plant that can touch the ceiling in the house because it can create an oppressive feeling.
– Place it at the wealth corner to accumulate the qi and activate the area.
Are ZZ Plants Poisonous?
While the ZZ plant is a good Feng Shui plant, it also has a bad name for being poisonous. It’s toxic to humans or pets if not handled properly. Always exercise extra caution if you plan to place it at home or office.
However, if you find ZZ Plant is not what you want, there are other different substitute Feng Shui plants with an auspicious meaning behind them.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art