ZZ Plant Feng Shui – Everything You Need to Know To Bring Good Luck
The ZZ plant, also known as Zamioculcas Zamiifolia is one of the most popular Feng Shui money plants.
What are the benefits of choosing a ZZ plant?
ZZ Plant has a good deal of auspicious symbolism and benefits in Feng Shui. That is why many people love to bring this plant into their home or office.
1. Money Magnet
It has big succulent leaves that resemble coins, similar to the jade plant. The Chinese believed it will bring wealth and prosperity.
2. Easy Maintenance
It is an evergreen plant and can survive with the least possible care and maintenance. That makes it a perfect plant for beginners and busy office workers. This is because dead or withered plants are not acceptable in Feng Shui.
3. Longevity and Resiliency
It does not require much light and water to grow so it is suitable for indoor use. It also symbolizes resiliency and long life with this attribute.
4. Bringing To The Next Level
Its upwards leaves symbolize growth and advancement which is considered auspicious.
Where Should I Place the ZZ plant for Good Feng Shui?
– If there is an external sha/bad energy or “poison arrow” like a sharp wall corner pointing to your house, you can place a ZZ plant at the main door and leverage it on its tall height to block it.
– If your main door is facing directly towards a long corridor, you can place a few of them along the correct path to regulate the gushing energy.
– All good luck plants should be positioned in the living room, but it must also be proportional to the room size.
– Do not put a tall plant that can touch the ceiling in the house because it can create an oppressing feeling.
– Place it at the wealth corner to accumulate the qi and activate the area.
Are ZZ plants poisonous?
While the ZZ plant is a good Feng Shui plant, it also has a bad name for being poisonous. It’s toxic to humans or pets if not handled properly. Always exercise extra caution if you plan to place it at home or office.
If you find ZZ Plant is not what you want, there are other different substitute Feng Shui plants with an auspicious meaning behind them.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Do you know what plants bring bad luck to your house or life? Keep these plants out of your surrounding to attract positive energy
Hanging crystals in your windows help to slow down and disperse the negative external chi energy entering through the window.
Do you want to know how himalayan salt lamp benefits health and also improve your house feng shui?
Cactus feng shui is something that you should be aware if you plan to place this plant in your office or home, because they need special care