Feng Shui Rooster Significance and Use
Among the auspicious bird symbols, Feng Shui rooster is the most commonly seen and used, beside the Phoenix.
In the Chinese tradition and Feng Shui, the rooster embodies many positive meanings because the pronunciation of the word rooster in Chinese has the same tone as “auspicious” and that is the reason why roosters are closely associated with the bringing of good luck and fortune. Beside this, you can also see it in office space to counter office politics.
Feng Shui Rooster Symbol Use and Placement
1. Positioning a Feng shui rooster on your work desk facing diagonally towards the office entrance is believed to “peck away” the malignant negative energies entering. It also help to counter office politics, backstabber and gossip that will affect your career advancement or inter-personal relationship with your peers. In business, it help to sort out jealousies among competitors and partnership.
2. You can place a rooster figurine with its head facing diagonally from your main doorway entrance to act as a protection from extramarital affair and adultery. Beside that, it also help to cut off bad undesirable romance.
3. It can also be used to migitate external killing energy like “Centipede” Sha (It is usually comes from power lines or drainage pipes that resemble a centipede) pointing towards your house that can cause disharmony, heated argument and gossip into the household, so you can display the rooster facing it as a cure.
4. In some practices, there is a method of displaying your “Secret Friend” and “Allies” animal zodiac for backing and support. So if you belong to the Dragon, Ox, Snake, you can consider placing the rooster figurine. On the other hand, if you are rabbit, it is not recommended to display a rooster because there is a clash in the Chinese Zodiac sign.
5. Do not place more than 1 rooster statue in the home or office because it might lead to conflict among them.
6. For those who want to seek for reputation and fame luck, you can place the rooster into the south sector of your home living room.
You must also remember to keep the Feng Shui rooster in a clutter-free corner and don’t place it on the floor or facing the bathroom.
Looking for Feng Shui items with auspicious meaning as a gift for your loved ones? Here is a consolidated list of gift ideas for different occasion.read more
People believe that certain animals play a significant Feng Shui role in bringing good luck and fortune to one if applied correctly. Which one do you prefer?read more
Dzi bead is widely regarded to be a very auspicious symbol of protection and good luck, so everyone wishes to have one but do you know the meaning behind each beads?read more