Tiger Feng Shui Use and Significance That You Might Not Know
Most of us will usually associate the tiger with one of the 12 zodiac animal signs in the Chinese horoscope, but it also has other meanings and symbolism. For example, do you know the Feng Shui significance for this ferocious animal?
In Feng Shui, a popular Feng Shui is saying, “Left represents Green Dragon, and Right represents white Tiger”. It signifies that the dragon brings in wealth, and the tiger does the job of accumulating it. So how does it work?
Tiger Feng Shui Symbol Do’s and Don’ts
1. If you are looking for a new house, check both sides of the building. It is good to have the left side (dragon) of your home higher and the right side (tiger) lower. If it is the opposite, it causes an imbalance in the energy that leads to the female dominating over the male in the household. In other words, it means a henpecked husband.
2. It is best to avoid noise, like placing sound systems and speakers in this area, because the tigers dislike that. Just imagine if you are provoking a tiger with a loud noise. What do you think will happen? It will come prowling onto you.
3. They are not afraid of smell or odour, so it is no issue to place a trash bin on the right-hand side of your desk.
4. If you like tiger figurines in your house, you can display them in the northeast sector. But it is unfavourable for those who belong to the monkey animal sign because the zodiac signs clash. The suitable animal zodiac signs are horse, dog, and pig since they are in the compatible group.
You can refer to this Zodiac Compatibility chart to know more.
5. Always position the tiger facing outwards to protect the household from evil.
6. Do not hang a tiger painting in your house because it will create illness and accidents. The situation will be worse if you turn it facing inwards.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art