Tiger Feng Shui Use and Significance That You Might Not Know
Most of us will usually associate the tiger as one of the 12 zodiac animal signs in the Chinese horoscope, but it has other meanings and symbolism too. Do you know the Feng Shui significance for this ferocious animal?
In Feng Shui, there is a popular Feng Shui saying “Left represents Green Dragon and Right represents white Tiger”. It signifies that the dragon brings in wealth and the tiger does the job of accumulating it. So how does it work?
Tiger Feng Shui Symbol Do’s and Don’ts
1. If you are looking for a new house, check both sides of the building. It is good to have your left side (dragon) of your house to be higher and the right side (tiger) to be lower. If it is the opposite, it causes an imbalance in the energy that leads to the female dominating over the male in the household. In another word, it means a henpecked husband.
2. It is best to avoid noise like placing sound systems and speakers in this area because the tigers dislike that. Just imagine if you are provoking a tiger with a loud noise. What do you think will happen?
3. They are not afraid of smell or odor, so you can place a trash bin on the right-hand side of your working desk.
You can refer to this Zodiac Compatibility chart if you are interested to know more.
5. Always position the tiger facing outwards to protect the household from evil.
6. Do not hang a painting of a tiger in your house because it will create illness and accidents. The situation will be worse if you hang it facing inwards.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Regardless if it is antique or replica, the Chinese coins are considered as one of the most popular traditional symbol for wealth luck.
Deer symbol represent good health, long life and abundance. You can place one in a in the southeast (wealth) of the dining room.
Evil eye protection charm symbol - Do you want to learn how you can use them to benefit you in your life? If yes, read on
Wu Lou (Hu Lu) or natural calabash is one of the most popular Feng Shui cures, do you know where to place it for good health?