Feng Shui Rooster Significance and Use
Among the auspicious bird symbols, Feng Shui rooster is the most commonly seen and used, beside the Phoenix.
In the Chinese tradition and Feng Shui, the rooster embodies many positive meanings because the pronunciation of the word rooster in Chinese has the same tone as “auspicious” and that is the reason why roosters are closely associated with the bringing of good luck and fortune. Beside this, you can also see it in office space to counter office politics.
Feng Shui Rooster Symbol Use and Placement
1. Positioning a Feng shui rooster on your work desk facing diagonally towards the office entrance is believed to “peck away” the malignant negative energies entering. It also help to counter office politics, backstabber and gossip that will affect your career advancement or inter-personal relationship with your peers. In business, it help to sort out jealousies among competitors and partnership.
2. You can place a rooster figurine with its head facing diagonally from your main doorway entrance to act as a protection from extramarital affair and adultery. Beside that, it also help to cut off bad undesirable romance.
3. It can also be used to migitate external killing energy like “Centipede” Sha (It is usually comes from power lines or drainage pipes that resemble a centipede) pointing towards your house that can cause disharmony, heated argument and gossip into the household, so you can display the rooster facing it as a cure.
4. In some practices, there is a method of displaying your “Secret Friend” and “Allies” animal zodiac for backing and support. So if you belong to the Dragon, Ox, Snake, you can consider placing the rooster figurine. On the other hand, if you are rabbit, it is not recommended to display a rooster because there is a clash in the Chinese Zodiac sign.
5. Do not place more than 1 rooster statue in the home or office because it might lead to conflict among them.
6. For those who want to seek for reputation and fame luck, you can place the rooster into the south sector of your home living room.
You must also remember to keep the Feng Shui rooster in a clutter-free corner and don’t place it on the floor or facing the bathroom.
In Feng Shui, Crystals are considered as the “stone of healing” and also essential to attract wealth luck and prosperity in your life. Crystals has different colors, shape, and size which produce specific effects. Beside that, it also add a feel of beauty to the modern interior design of your home.read more
Fortune cat has always been commonly known and used as the Feng Shui auspicious ornament. In the world of geomancy, there are meanings behind the colour of the cat and also the left/right raised paws and we will decipher the secret.read more
The three legged wealth or money toad (金蟾), also known as Chan Chu (蟾蜍) is one of the most powerful and popular feng shui symbol to enhance your wealth luck. How to choose the correct one?read more