5 Useful Feng Shui Tips for Cubicle Layout in Office Spaces For Everyone
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese philosophy used to create a harmonious environment and is also known as the “art of placement”. It studies how people can arrange their surroundings to promote good fortune and avoid bad luck.
There are many different aspects of Feng Shui in the workplace. However, one thing that is important when it comes to office Feng Shui is the use of your cubicle.
To create a good Feng Shui office cubicle, you need to take into consideration the following:
1. Put Yourself In The Command PositionPositioning the cubicle in the command position of the office is the key to attracting positive vibes. If you are in this location, you should be able to have a complete view of the entrance to your cubicle while working. On the other hand, you should not sit with your back facing the walkway. It gives you a feeling of insecurity and symbolically attracts backstabbers, people with bad intentions and harsh competition from colleagues.
2. Be like Marie KondoClear the mess and clutter away from your workspace or cubicle. According to the Feng Shui principle, clutter represents stagnant and negative energy that delays your decision, making it hard for you to advance in your career. After clearing the space, ask yourself if it sparks joy.
3. Bring The Nature To Your Workspace
Most cubicle-dwellers do not sit near a window, so bringing a good-luck living plant into your cubicle is an excellent way to connect you with nature.
4. Keep Your Cubicle Bright and Filled with Natural Lighting
You will enjoy more vitamin D and fresh energy if you are seated in a position by the windows. However, this might not be true for everyone.
Don’t worry if your workspace does not permit natural light. You can still choose to bring alternative light sources like a small lamp or a Himalayan salt lamp.
5. Steer Clear of Poison Arrows
Most of the time, avoiding such a situation where you face a poison arrow is inevitable in an office setup with many fixed fixtures and structures. They can be a pillar, metal cabinets/shelves, and storage units with protruding sharp corners pointing directly at you.
In this scenario, you can mitigate these Sha Chi with living plants, faceted crystal balls, or a crystal ball to block the line of sight from the sharp corner.
Follow these Office Cubicle Feng Shui tips, and you should find that your office space will become a more productive and enjoyable place to work.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
It is tempting to place your desk facing the windows so enjoy the nice scenery outside but there are some disadvantages of such layout.
You choose these best plants for the office desk to boost your work productivity, jazz up the atmosphere and improve relationships
Do you want to use Feng Shui Bagua map to energise your desktop for positive and inviting energy? It boost productivity for career success.
Your business identify extends beyond the office space. Display it to the whole world with business card, follow these Feng Shui design tips