Lucky Horseshoe Use and Placement
1. You can hang this feng shui lucky horseshoe outside the house, right above the main entrance door for protection against evil spirt and also attracting good luck.
2. Avoid displaying this horse shoe inside the house or facing inwards because it can negatively affect the family relationship and bring back luck too, similarly to the use of Ba Gua mirror.
3. These lucky horseshoe are mainly created using metal material so it will be best to hang on your front door that faces west and north directions.
4. It is a good practice to use a worn horseshoe, instead of a brand new one. This is because the used one will be charged with powerful energy that was used as a form of protection for the horse over time. In additional, it will also carry the strong energy of the horse that symbolise victory and strength.
5. Hang the lucky horseshoe with the ends facing upward and not pointing down – This symbolise that the good energy is accumulated, instead of spilling out.
6. Do not hang the horse shoe in your bedroom as it can create imbalance in energy and create disharmony.
Even if you’re not superstitious, there is no harm having a lucky horseshoe or any lucky charms in your home.
Double happiness symbol is an auspicious Feng Shui enhancer for those who are seriously looking for marriage and romance luckread more
God of Wealth, also known as Tsai Shen Yeh is believed to bring auspicious money and windfall luck and prosperity into the household.read more
Learn about how the symbols of the dragon and Phoenix pair can be used to form a popular feng shui cure for a blissful marriageread more